Wine Tasting Evening Saturday, October 3rd, from 5pm
Cost = $50.00 per person
Book your table from 5pm onwards.
Meals and wines will be served to individual tables.
Sample five (60 ml glasses) of the ten outstanding quality wines on offer from local wineries whilst enjoying a two-course meal. Featured wineries include Jean Paul (Ballarat), Captains Creek Organic wines (Blampied), and three Great Western area wineries, including our most recent addition, Black & Ginger. Sparkling wines, seldom sold by the glass are also available, Sparkling Blanc de Blanc from Grampians Estate and Sparkling Shiraz from Zig Zag Winery in Malmsbury. See below for menu.
TWO COURSE MENU
Choose from our two course options –
- Blue vein honey drizzle – Goldfield’s blue vein cheese, savoury wafers and honey to drizzle.
- Salami bowl – Castlemaine hot salami, bread sticks, pickle and walnuts for crunch.
- Meatballs – Wagyu meatballs in a tomato and basil sauce, topped with parmesan and served with garlic bread.
- Hot Stuff Plate – Ham & cheese croquettes (2) with mustard aioli, vegetable spring rolls (3) with sweet chilli sauce & coconut prawns (3) served with lemon.
Optional extras –
- Add a Single Cheese Platter for $22
- Add a Cheese Platter to Share for $35
Numbers will be limited to 20 people, therefore please book in to avoid disappointment.
For enquiries or bookings: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred booking time or contact us via our Facebook page.