Wine Tasting Weekend – Fri 6th Nov to Sun 8th Nov
$50.00 per person
Friday and Saturday:
Book your table from 5pm onwards.
Book your table from 1pm.
Meals and wines will be served to individual tables.
Sample five (60 ml glasses) of the eleven outstanding quality wines on offer from local wineries whilst enjoying a two-course meal. Featured wineries include Bests, Black & Ginger, Scotchmans Hill, Montara, Harcourt Valley, Captains Creek and Jean Paul (Ballarat). Sparkling wines, seldom sold by the glass are also available, including Sparkling Shiraz from Zig Zag Winery in Malmsbury.
See below for menu.
TWO COURSE MENU
Choose from our two-course menu options below:
- Blue vein honey drizzle – Goldfield’s blue vein cheese, savoury wafers and honey to drizzle.
- Salami bowl – Castlemaine medium–hot salami, bread sticks, pickle and walnuts for crunch.
- Crispy crumbed and baked calamari on a bed of greens, with lemon and aioli.
- Hot Stuff Plate – Ham & cheese croquettes (2) with mustard aioli, vegetable spring rolls (3) with sweet chilli sauce and coconut prawns (3) served with lemon.
- Add a bowl of lightly salted mixed nuts for $3
- Add a Single Cheese Platter for $22
- Add a Cheese Platter to Share for $35
Numbers will be limited to 20 people, therefore please book in to avoid disappointment.
Please pre-order from menu at the time of booking.
For enquiries or bookings: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred booking time or contact us via our Facebook page.