Wine Tasting Evening
Saturday December 7th, 6 pm – late
$37.50 per person, payment on arrival
Enjoy the warmth and ambience of our charmingly unique alfresco area.
Sample from the sixteen outstanding quality wines on offer. Bests Wines will be showcased and guest speaker from the winery, Hamish Thomson, will be present to inform you about their wines and answer any questions.
For partners or friends who prefer beer we are happy to offer a selection of three 375ml beers from our range of Palling Bros and Red Duck craft beers.
Each ticket includes:
- Five 60 ml glasses of wine or 4 wine & 1 Bests Aged Muscadelle
- Cheese platters
- Coconut prawns, mini vegetable spring rolls & petite quiches
Singer songwriter Tom Tyler Jr. will be playing throughout the evening.
The event is by bookings only and limited to 35 people. Please book your preferred time.
SATURDAY DECEMBER 21st, arrival 6-6:30PM
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way to RJM’s Christmas celebration.
Local musician Kevin Ruddick will be playing for your enjoyment.
Enjoy the finest of sparkling wines and great local fortifieds.
A glass of sparkling wine will be provided on arrival.
An Australian festive set menu, with a range of savoury finger food and delicious sweets, will be placed on central tables to share throughout the evening.
Arrival is between 6-6:30pm, with payment on arrival, whilst drinks can be purchased at the bar during the evening. We can recommend Bests Aged Muscadelle or Montara Late Bottled Tawny to accompany sweets.
Please note that bookings for this event are limited to forty people.
Menu - $60 per person
- Antipasto skewers – marinated red capsicum, zucchini and eggplant.
- Smoked salmon with capers.
- Spinach and turkey rolls with cranberry sauce.
- Cranberry, pecan and Meredith goat’s feta pops.
- Lightly salted mixed nuts
- Rosemary smashed potatoes – Penfolds’ olive oil, rosemary and sea salt, with sour cream and chives.
- Gourmet lamb and rosemary party pies
- Chocolate dipping platter - fresh strawberries, marshmallows and chocolate with an indulgent sauce.
- Assorted Christmas sweets and desserts.
Come in for an evening of festive food, classy Christmas tunes and fun with friends.
A PLEASANT SUNDAY AFTERNOON
November 10th, from 2pm
$25.00 per person, payment on arrival
RJM’s Wine Bar is proud to present a pleasant Sunday afternoon featuring local musician Kevin Ruddick. Kevin will be playing a range of acoustic, finger picking blues and contemporary pieces from 2 until 5 pm.
- A glass of wine (15 to select from our “Wines by the glass” list)
- Or a craft beer (Palling Bros or Red Duck), or a 500 ml Harcourt Cider
- Share platters of hot finger food, which include mini vegetable spring rolls with a sweet chilli sauce, ham & cheese croquettes with a mustard aioli, petite quiches and dips with pitta bread
Finger food will be placed on central tables throughout the afternoon.
Enjoy our unique alfresco area with the fireplace, the tinkling water feature and relax under the cascading Virginia creeper. Alternatively enjoy the charming warmth and ambience of our indoor area.
Book now to secure your place.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 30th, FROM 6 PM
RJMS Wine Bar is holding an evening of wine & seafood.
Once again, we are proud to present local musician Kevin Ruddick. Kevin will be playing a range of acoustic, finger picking blues and contemporary pieces from 6 until 9 pm.
Booking times will be taken for 6, 7 & 7.30 pm
Seafood selection below needs to be ordered at the time of booking and is payable on arrival.
- One dozen oysters and a glass of white wine or sparkling wine - $45
*Choice of oysters Natural with lemon and/or oysters topped with Thai lime chilli sauce
- ½ dozen oysters & a glass of white wine or sparkling wine - $30
- Coconut prawns (6) – coconut crumb, served with lemon - $11
- Salmon blinis (4) – slices smoked salmon with cream cheese on blinis - $15
* Cheese platters and bowls of mixed nuts can be ordered on the night if desired.