Wine Tasting Evening
Saturday December 7th, 6 pm – late
$37.50 per person, payment on arrival
Learn about exceptional local wines, while mingling with your friends and other wine lovers.
RJM’s Wine Bar is hosting another fabulous evening of Wine Tasting.
A guest speaker will be showcasing Best’s winery and will be there to answer any of your questions.
Our evening of wine tasting includes:
- Your choice of sixteen outstanding quality wines and the Best’s Aged Muscadelle
- Cheese platters
- Selection of hot & cold finger food
- Live music
Bookings are essential.
SATURDAY DECEMBER 21st, arrival 6–6:30PM
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way to RJM’s Christmas celebration.
Local musician Kevin Ruddick will be playing for your enjoyment.
Enjoy the finest of sparkling wines and great local fortifieds.
A glass of sparkling wine will be provided on arrival.
An Australian festive set menu, with a range of savoury finger food and delicious sweets, will be placed on central tables to share throughout the evening.
Arrival is between 6-6:30pm, with payment on arrival, whilst drinks can be purchased at the bar during the evening. We can recommend Bests Aged Muscadelle or Montara Late Bottled Tawny to accompany sweets.
Please note that bookings for this event are limited to forty people.
Menu - $60 per person
- Antipasto skewers – marinated red capsicum, zucchini and eggplant.
- Smoked salmon with capers.
- Spinach and turkey rolls with cranberry sauce.
- Cranberry, pecan and Meredith goat’s feta pops.
- Lightly salted mixed nuts
- Rosemary smashed potatoes – Penfolds’ olive oil, rosemary and sea salt, with sour cream and chives.
- Gourmet lamb and rosemary party pies
- Chocolate dipping platter - fresh strawberries, marshmallows and chocolate with an indulgent sauce.
- Assorted Christmas sweets and desserts.
Come in for an evening of festive food, classy Christmas tunes and fun with friends.